Friday 20 May 2011

BLOOD RELATIONS :

1. Arun’s father’s brother’s father is Dipen. How is Dipen related to Arun?

Ans : grandfather

2. A lady pointing to a man in a photograph says, "The sister of the son of this man is my mother-in-law." How is the husband of the lady related to the man in the photograph?

Ans : maternal grand son

3. Introducing a man, a woman says, "He is the only son of my mother's mother." How is the man related to the woman ?

Ans : maternal uncle

4. Introducing Mousumi, Rahul says that her mother is the only daughter of my mother. How is Rahul related to Mousumi ?

Ans : mother

5. Pointing to Amit, Sumit said, "She is the wife of the only son of my father's father." How is Amit related to Sumit?

Ans : mother

6. Gargi says, "Rohit's grand father is the only son of my father." How is Gargi related to Rohit ?

Ans : grand mother

7. Pointing to a lady in photograph, Charlee said, "Her mother is the only daughter of my mother's mother." How is Charlee related to the lady?

Ans : brother

8. How is my mother’s mother-in-law’s only son related to me?

Ans : father

9. Pointing to a lady in the photograph Sahil said, "She is the daughter of the daughter of the only son of my grand father." How is the lady related to Sahil ?

Ans : niece

10. Biren’s father’s wife’s mother is Champa, whose only child is Bhaskar. How is Bhaskar related to Biren’s brother?

Ans : mother

11. How is Anil’s mother’s husband’s mother’s grand-daughter related to Anil?

Ans : sister

12. Pointing a woman, Rakesh says, "The only son of her mother is my father." How is Rakesh related to the woman ?

Ans : nephew

13. Pointing to Ruma, Aditya says, "She is the only daughter of my father-in-law." How is Ruma related to Aditya ?

Ans : wife

14. How is my father’s brother’s only sibling related to me?

Ans : father

15. How is my brother’s grandfather’s only son’s only child related to me?

Ans : cousin

No comments:

Post a Comment